North west highland scotland
Kilbrannan Holiday House 4 star self-catering
Interior
Exterior
Pricing
Location
Area Attractions
Gallery
Contact
Kilbrannan home
*

Kilbrannan Holiday House 4 star self-catering

 

Kilbrannan Holiday House

Prices are fully inclusive:

Including Heating, Electricity, Towels, Bed Linen and Wi-Fi with a starter supply of essentials provided at Kilbrannan with no further costs to pay.

For enquiries or to make a booking please call Katharine Douglas on

01854 612236 or 07742 191 210 or E-mail: info@kilbrannan-ullapool.co.uk

 

Kilbrannan Holiday House is also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KilbrannanHolidayHouse

 

Price Tariff for 2017 (per week) fully inclusive, no further costs to pay.

Please email for availability: info@kilbrannan-ullapool.co.uk or phone

Katharine Douglas 01854 612236 or 07742 191 210

 

 

Sat 7th January - Sat 8th April:

 

 

 

£400

 

Sat 8th April – Sat 6th May:

(Easter Sunday 16th April)

Sat 8th April-Sat 15th April: Booked

Sat 15th April-Sat 22nd April: Booked

Sat 22nd April-Sat 29th April: Booked

Sat 29th April-Sat 6th May: Booked

 

 

£480

 

 

Sat 6th May - Sat 1st July:

Sat 6th May-Sat 13th May: Booked

Sat 13th May - Sat 20th May: Booked

Sat 20th May - Sat 27th May:Booked

Sat 27th May - Sat 3rd June: Booked

Sat 3rd June - Sat 10th June: Booked

Sat 10th June - Sat 17th June:Booked

Sat 17th June - Sat 24th June: Booked

Sat 24th June - Sat 1st July: Booked

 

£575

 

Sat 1st July - Sat 19th August:

Not available

 

£640

 

Sat 19th August-Sat 30th September:

Not available

 

£550

 

Sat 30th September – Sat 23rd December  

Not available

 

£400

 

Sat 23rd December – Sat 6th Jan 2018

Not available

 

£640

 

 

Terms and Conditions:

  • Short breaks may be available between October-March, minimum stay 3 nights; please ask for details.
  • Prices all inclusive of Heating, Electricity, Bed Linen and Towels (no additional charges), Wi-Fi (please ask for details), Travel Cot and High Chair also available, please ask when booking.

Contact: Katharine Douglas info@kilbrannan-ullapool.co.uk or phone 01854 612 236 / 07742 191 210, all enquiries most welcome.

  • £100 per week Non-refundable Deposit at time of booking is required for all bookings, with the remainder of the payment to be made 6 weeks before arrival. Payments can be made via Cheque or via BACS Payments, PayPal can also be offered for overseas bookings (subject to a £15 surcharge). The deposit is part of your full payment and will be deducted from your Invoice for the final payment. (Apologies, No Credit Cards accepted). An Invoice will be sent to you for the final payment about 10 days before it is due and will be receipted for all bookings. Any bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival date, must be paid in full at time of booking.
  • The owner regrets that in the event of the cancellation of a booking, no refunds can be given. It is advisable that guests take out their own Travel Insurance Policy before traveling on holiday.
  • Full Payment must be made 6 weeks before your arrival date. In the event of Cancellation by guests less than 6 weeks before your arrival date, 75% of the total charge will be retained by the owner, with the remaining 25% refunded to guests, only if an alternative booking is received for the booked date.
  • Wi-Fi is provided at Kilbrannan for the benefit of guests. The full details will be given upon arrival. The use of Wi-Fi is limited to reasonable usage for guests only (i.e. for e-mail, internet surfing or browsing), so please do not over-use this service  or it may be withdrawn.
  • There are no telephone facilities at Kilbrannan.
  • Arrangements for the collection of keys will be given once full payment has been received, along with full directions (map) to Kilbrannan.
  • Short term bookings may be available (Min. stay 3 nights), preferably within Sat-Sat period, off season only (October-March). Please contact Katharine Douglas for more information.
  • Suggested Arrival Time: between 4pm-5pm (late arrival can be arranged by request)
  • Departure Time: Guests must vacate Kilbrannan by 10am on day of departure
  • A contact number must be given to the owner for the duration of your stay at Kilbrannan, please supply this when making your booking. As well as this the names of all guests must be given to the owner before arrival.
  • All bookings are on a Saturday-Saturday basis.
  • All breakages must be notified and paid for.
  • Any items left in Kilbrannan can be returned, postage must be paid for before items are returned.
  • For payments from overseas, an additional charge may be made to cover bank fees, please ask before making a payment. Payments can be made by either bank transfer or via Pay Pal if required, please ask before arranging this.

Please contact Katharine Douglas for further information or with any queries.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Kilbrannan soon!