Kilbrannan Holiday House 2015 season
Prices include Wi-Fi, Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bed Linen, and a starter supply of essentials provided at Kilbrannan for your arrival with no further costs to pay. Discounts are available for bookings of 2 weeks or more.
For enquiries or to make a booking please call Katharine Douglas immediately on 01854 612236 or 07742 191 210 or E-mail: email@example.com
Like Kilbrannan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KilbrannanHolidayHouse
Includes some visitor reviews and photos of the area too
Price Tariff for 2015
(prices per week, fully inclusive)
|Sat 3rd Jan 2015-Sat 28th March
||£350 per week
Sat 28th March-Sat 2nd May
Sat 28th March-4th April: Available
Sat 4th April-11th April: Available
Sat 11th April-18th April: BOOKED
Sat 18th April-25th April: BOOKED
Sat 25th April-2nd May: BOOKED
|£480 per week
Sat 2nd May-Sat 4th July
Sat 2nd May-9th May: BOOKED
Sat 9th May-16th May: BOOKED
Sat 16th May-23rd May: BOOKED
Sat 23rd-30th May: BOOKED
Sat 30th May-6th June: BOOKED
Sat 6th June-13th June: BOOKED
Sat 13th-20th June: BOOKED
Sat 20th-27th June: BOOKED
Sat 27th June-4th July: Available
|£550 per week
Sat 4th July-Sat 15th Aug
Sat 4th July-11th July: Available
Sat 11th-18th July: Available
Sat 18th July-25th July: BOOKED
Sat 25th-1st Aug: BOOKED
Sat 1st-8th Aug: BOOKED
Sat 8th-15th Aug: BOOKED
|£625 per week
Sat 15th Aug-Sat 29th Aug
Sat 15th-22nd Aug: BOOKED
Sat 22nd Aug-29th Aug: Available
|£550 per week
Sat 29th Aug-Sat 3rd October
Sat 29th Aug-5th September: BOOKED
All other weeks still available
|£500 per week
Sat 3rd October-Sat 19th December
Sat 17th-24th October: BOOKED
|£400 per week
2015 season: Discounts available for bookings of 2 weeks or more; book 2 weeks or more and receive a minimum of 10% discount on total cost.
Please ask for further details when making your enquiry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Short breaks are available (subject to availability) between October-March, minimum stay ANY 3 nights; please ask for details.
Prices all inclusive of Heating, Electricity, Bed Linen and Towels (no additional charges), Wi-Fi (please ask for details), Travel Cot and High Chair also available, please ask when booking.
Contact: Katharine Douglas firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01854 612 236 / 07742 191 210, all enquiries most welcome.
- £100 per week Non-refundable Deposit at time of booking is required for all bookings, with the remainder of the payment to be made 6 weeks before arrival. Payments can be made via Cheque or via BACS Payments, PayPal can also be offered for overseas bookings (subject to a £15 surcharge). The deposit is part of your full payment and will be deducted from your Invoice for the final payment. (Apologies, No Credit Cards accepted). An Invoice will be sent to you for the final payment about 10 days before it is due and will be receipted for all bookings. Any bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival date, must be paid in full at time of booking.
- The owner regrets that in the event of the cancellation of a booking, no refunds can be given. It is advisable that guests take out their own Travel Insurance Policy before traveling on holiday.
- Full Payment must be made 6 weeks before your arrival date. In the event of Cancellation by guests less than 6 weeks before your arrival date, 75% of the total charge will be retained by the owner, with the remaining 25% refunded to guests, only if an alternative booking is received for the booked date.
- Wi-Fi is provided at Kilbrannan for the benefit of guests. The full details will be given upon arrival. The use of Wi-Fi is limited to reasonable usage for guests only (i.e. for e-mail, internet surfing or browsing), so please do not over-use this service or it may be withdrawn.
- There are no telephone facilities at Kilbrannan.
- Arrangements for the collection of keys will be given once full payment has been received, along with full directions (map) to Kilbrannan.
- Short term bookings may be available (Min. stay 3 nights), preferably within Sat-Sat period, off season only (October-March). Please contact Katharine Douglas for more information.
- Suggested Arrival Time: between 4pm-5pm (late arrival can be arranged by request)
- Departure Time: Guests must vacate Kilbrannan by 10am on day of departure
- A contact number must be given to the owner for the duration of your stay at Kilbrannan, please supply this when making your booking. As well as this the names of all guests must be given to the owner before arrival.
- All bookings are on a Saturday-Saturday basis.
- All breakages must be notified and paid for.
- Any items left in Kilbrannan can be returned, postage must be paid for before items are returned.
- For payments from overseas, an additional charge may be made to cover bank fees, please ask before making a payment. Payments can be made by either bank transfer or via Pay Pal if required, please ask before arranging this.
Please contact Katharine Douglas for further information or with any queries.
I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Kilbrannan soon!